Sunday, October 17, 2010

Added some pics

Well I am starting to get a basic idea of what I am doing, very basic mind you! I have added a couple of pictures, so it didn't look so bland. I do tend to "waste" time researching all the different ports we'll be visiting and deciding whether to do Princess Tours or our own. At this stage a fair percentage will be with Princess, but have already arranged a private tour of Mumbai in an air-conditioned car with own female tour guide. The hardest part so far is thinking of what to pack as I have to fly home....and the easiest part is the thinking about how exciting the whole trip will be. With 7 months still to go I can't imagine how excited we will be the day before we board.

1 comment:

  1. Nice............blog..

    Couild do with a few more pic though :-)

    ReplyDelete