Sunday, August 14, 2011

Israel

Jerusalem
As above
Camel that is at sea level, he was so cute
as stated!
Dead Sea in the background, I love the stark landscapes of the Middle East
Cables from the cable car at Masada
All of us squeezing into the one gondola
View from cable car
cable car
More cause its impressive that I did it :)
In Masada
Holding pretend spear , yep lame I know
Taking the obligatory shot of one of us in scenery
Having a rest, had a touch of the flu lurgy or something
Katie having to take her own photo, I was rather bad with the camera!
The power of holding the group sign.......follow me people...
Roman camp ruins below Masada
More of the above
Katie sitting on some original marble, which was a novelty until all we saw was marble in Europe
I took a shortcut and ditched the guide and group.....sprung!
There is a track centre of pic that can just be seen
Loving it
Katie
Again
If you got lost up there all you had to look for was the huge flag
Breathtaking.......think I was a camel in a previous life to love deserts so much....or should that be desserts :)
Dead Sea........I need to find the photos Dale took of us in the Dead Sea.
So much fun, until you got water in your eye or in a cut or up your nose!
Some resorts are in the background.
Katie relaxing after relaxing in the Dead Sea
I usually took 2 shots in case my first one cut off her head or feet or something!
Crops on the way back to Ashdod - hadn't seen any green for a few hours

No comments:

Post a Comment